Monday, March 25, 2013
These mini-gift bags make cute spring party favors, small table decorations, or cheery morning surprises to be found on the bathroom counter.
Place one inside an Easter basket with candy and eggs.
They can be personalized by writing each child's name across the sky area.
• 1 empty Dove soap box (3 3/4 inches tall)
• 1 piece of sky colored paper - 8 1/2 inches long x 4 1/2 inches wide
• 7 1/2 inches of 5/8 inch wide decorative ribbon
• 1 decorative flower border from Martha Stewart crafts (Bright 12-inch Garden Layered Border Stickers)
• Scissors - one regular size and one pair of very small scissors for fine detail cutting
• Aleene's Clear Gel Tacky glue
• 3/4-inch wide double-sided tape
• 1 Chenille yellow chick 1 3/4 inches tall (Celebrate It carries them in six-packs)
• Easter grass
• Sticker rhinestones – optional
• 1 sheet of white cardstock
• Fence template (sized 8 1/2 inches long x 1 1/2 inch wide)
Click for instructions for this cute Easter or Spring Recycled Soap Box Mini-Gift Bag.