Thursday, February 21, 2013

Birthday Party-to-Go Craft Projects


Heart Collage OrnamentI'm taking two February-birthday friends to lunch this afternoon.

1. Presents made and wrapped – check;

2. Notes written in special cards purchased last August on our trip to Texas (You know how sometimes you see just the perfect card for someone?) – check; and

3. Centerpiece (I'm using the wire birch tree which I used to photograph the Valentine heart collages in
Valentine's Review: What Did you Create to Express Your Love?).

Heart Collage OrnamentAfter the "photo shoot", I looked at the be-hearted tree and thought, "Hey, that would make a pretty centerpiece!" I thought it would look even prettier with one more heart for balance; but didn't think I had time to make another by today.

Heart Collage OrnamentSomehow the time just materialized. I lost myself at my craft table this morning and before I knew it, not only were two more cards for our Card Care Connection Card Party completed but the missing Blessing Heart as well.

The ones for Trish and Judy say, "Blessed by You" And the Blessing Heart I'm keeping for myself says, "My Blessing" (I ran out of room for the "s" - lol).

When I did the journaling on the background paper, I wrote many of the things I'm thankful for. Maybe I should make a larger Blessing Heart so I can fit more on it.

2 comments:

Jewel925 said...


Would you mind if I share your blog with my twitter group?

There's a lot of folks that I think would really appreciate your content.

Please let me know. Many thanks

Eileen Bergen said...

By all means, Jewel! Sharing is always appreciated.

Your jewelry is beautiful! I've been inspired.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails