Wednesday, January 30, 2013

Laser vs. Inkjet? How You Create Determines Which You Need.


2013 The Artful Crafter Calendar Feb
[Laser printed desk calendar created using Scrap Girls Digital Products.]

Ro Paxman left this comment on The Artful Crafter New Personalized Keepsake Calendar.

"Tell me something ... How does the cost of laser printing compare to ink jet printing? I've always been curious. Is the color reproduction good? The layout looks great."

I didn't answer immediately because, to be honest, I didn't do a cost comparison before purchasing my HP Color Laser printer. When I first started selling my crafts, I costed everything out to the penny (actually peso).

However, I didn't buy the laser printer on a whim either. I knew the quality advantages of laser prints:

• Bleed-proof toner – you can always ...

Read more.



No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails