Monday, December 12, 2011

Make Cute Bread Dough Clay Holly Leaf Ornaments

Bread Dough Holly Leaf OrnamentHere are more great ornaments to make with the kids. I bet you even have all the materials on hand.

Materials

• Batch of bread dough clay – If you don't have one of your own, you'll find My Favorite Bread Dough Clay Recipes here.

• Rolling pin or clay roller

• Acrylic paints – white, red, and green

• Narrow tip paint brush

• PVA glue or decoupage medium like Mod Podge or Liquitex

• Yarn or cord for hanging

• Scissors

• Holly-shaped cookie cutter; or clay knife (small kitchen knife will do), stylus (ball point pen will do), and template below

Click for the template and directions to make Bread Dough Clay Holly Leaf Ornaments

2 comments:

jinxxxygirl said...

This looks great Eileen! And i'll bet alot of fun. I think i tried a bread dough rose once years ago but with out much luck. I'll have to use one of your recipes and give it another go! Hugs! deb

Cherie Burbach said...

This takes me back. I used to make these (although note as elaborate as yours!) as a kid and they were so fun.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails