Wednesday, August 31, 2011

How to Make Unique Envelopes: the Hard way and the Easy Way – Part 1


How to Make Unique EnvelopesThe Hand Made Card was made for my hubby’s August birthday. Later, I decided it needed a special envelope.

Making custom envelopes to coordinate with your hand made cards couldn’t be easier if you have the Crafter’s Companion Ultimate Crafting Tool (CCU).

But if you don't have a CCU (yet!), I've provided directions to Make Unique Envelopes: the Hard way and the Easy Way here.


7 comments:

Kim said...

I keep looking at the CCU with longing. It looks like such a great tool- but we just had to replace a laptop and a mattress so I will probably have to dream for a bit. What a wonderful colorful envelope Eileen- I love it! Looking forward to Part 2 :)

Eileen Bergen said...

Thank you!

I just love my CCU, Kim, and I've only scratched the surface.

How about putting it on your Christmas list ;-)

P.S. We need a new mattress too, so I won't be buying any new toys in the near future ;-(

CraftCrave said...

Just a quick note to let you know that a link to this post will be placed on CraftCrave today [01 Sep 01:00am GMT]. Thanks, Maria

Eileen Bergen said...

Thanks for sharing it with your readers, Maria.

ACreativeDreamer said...

You know what I love best? You give both the easy and the hard way! It turned out great!

Cherie said...

I love the envelope Eileen!

Hank hendricks said...

It looks like such a great tool...what a wonderful color Gift Card envelopes..I love it.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails