Tuesday, April 05, 2011

How to Make Reusable Lamb Place Card Holders for Your Spring Festivities

Lamb Place Card HoldersSupplies:

Lamb Place Card Holders
• Q-tips
• White card stock
• Scissors
• Aleene’s Clear Gel Tacky Glue
• Fine point marking pens in black and pink
• Two 1 ¾-inch wood “pinchy” clothespins by Forster
• Eight inches of ⅛-inch wide ribbon
• Scraps of colored card stock for the place cards or use readymade (Ink Me card used here)
• Template for head and body

Lamb Place Card HoldersHere's how to assemble the lamb place card holder.

Tags:

7 comments:

A Creative Dream... said...

Oh that is adorable! And I love the idea of being able to reuse them! Imagine how cute they would be for other things too... baby nurseries, leave you little one a note... I bet the list could grow and grow! What a good idea!

Eileen Bergen said...

OMGosh, I never thought of using it to hold other papers, June.

Very clever. Leave a note for the babysitter or time schedule for medication or shopping list ...

Thank you ;-)

Kim said...

this is adorable! I belong to a craft group with some older ladies that like projects that are not too difficult- I think this would be perfect! I'm saving this for the next time it's my turn to have a project- thank you Eileen!!

Eileen Bergen said...

How neat, Kim. Please let me know how it goes.

Cyndi L said...

That is just adorable! Q-tips...not just for ears and makeup anymore ;-)

Eileen Bergen said...

LOL, Cyndi.

Cherie said...

Very clever. I like June's idea of using it to hold other papers too.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails